WHO provides up-to-date COVID-19 advice
from WHO, April 5, 2020 — The World Health Organization (WHO) has published an online guide for responding to the COVID-19, or corona virus, threat. For the latest information, go to https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public.
Among the guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet or 2 meters).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider.